25 Mar New York City's Hottest Companies
LEAD411, an innovative news and research firm, recently announced the winners of its New York City Hot 125 Awards. By closely following the fastest moving techy companies, LEAD411 narrowed down a list of 750 companies to the top 125. Companies had to meet certain criteria to be considered for the award including:
- Had to be located with the NYC metro area
- Must be in either the Software, Wireless, Internet or Media Industry
- 100% increase in revenues over the past 3 years
- $5M+ in funding in the past 2 years
- 2X traffic gains to their website in the past 12 months
- Over 1M unique website visitors a month
We are pleased to report that both Hibernia Atlantic and PacketExchange were chosen for this notable award.
For more information about Hibernia Atlantic: www.hiberniaatlantic.com
For more information about PacketExchange: www.packetexchange.net
The entire Top 125 list including more details about the award and winners can be found at http://www.lead411.com/topneworkcompanies.html.